Friday 8 July 2016

I WANT TO BE THEM

...And i want to be them.
I want to be that stranger who talks to you, sees you close, and that one who gets to feel the touch of your skin.
I want to be your dream catcher that you hang above your bed......to watch  your dreams and to make sure they're good for you.
I want to be the smell of the rain that you always miss when the morning comes.
I want to be your cup of pink tea, the one to quench your thirst.
I want to be that clock you have in your room. I can turn back the time, stop it, pause it, speed it up, slow it down, bring you the past and future, whatever you want.
I want to be  your slip on shoes that you proudly wear around the town. I'll keep you safe, nothing's ever left you scarred.
I want to be the car you've always dreamed to have, the one you can always drive under a raging thunder storm.
I want to be the song you always listen to in any condition, in any emotion, in every thing.
And i want to be the person on the other side of the phone calls you make.......to hear your laughter, your cries, your angelic voice, your stories of different genres, i will never get bored of them.
I want to be your everything, something you can always count on...
Something you can be proudly in love with.

No comments:

Post a Comment